Friday, May 12, 2017

God Use Us In Every Way. Be Prepared!


I love kids! Since in my teenage life, I love taking care or taking responsibility on kids, especially my nephews/nieces or neighbors who has kids....umm! they grew so fast and i miss that so much! we do have tons of fun activities...hehehe, most of all! they told me "secrets"! Uh-Oh! it's either their worst nightmare (I mean their worst problems in life) or their love life. Hah! Those little ones??..umm..They might look so cute and innocent, but don't be fooled!  :)  you should be "observant" and be "wise" how to interact with them.

(with my hubby & my son)

When I met my hubby, I started to get involve at his church as teacher in kids' church ministry. I'm so grateful to God that He gave me such supportive and wonderful partner in life. He (my husband) too! loves kids and he's been involved in big kids' church ministry  :)

(thank you so much "Soccer Skill Coaches" for training with us "Soccer Huddle Coaches")

I've stopped in kids' church ministry when Otnie was born. It doesn't matter to me. I know God still use me in every way. I should give priority on my son's need, besides!...this is the best ministry i could ever have  😊  because i'm taking care of my generation and generation to come  😉  they (my generation) are the one who will continue ruling the world.

(In all these things, we are more than "conqueror", through HIM, who loved us - Romans 8:37)

Yes! it's true! Wherever I go, whatever I do, God still use me. My heart is bleeding whenever I listen to what kids been telling me about their worst reality nightmare. Thanks God! He's always there to help me how to handle those kids whose longing to be accepted and be loved by their family or anyone.

(so much fun to be with soccer coaches in kids' ministry!)

Lately, there was a lad (Otnie's friend) been calling and talking with me for several nights then we end up really late. God discerned me that no matter how busy I am, I should give time to this lad. Ok! I obeyed God, I know there's something that God needs me to do with this lad, so i kept waiting. Until one night! that lad open up something to me. Well!.....He needs someone to understand for him and be loved. To make the story short, he's ok...Yey!  😁  When Otnie's friend called again, Otnie said "Hey! counselor mommy, it's your phone and my friend needs to talk with you again!" I said "Hah! I'm not a counselor, it's God who's been doing this, i'm just His instrument."

(Dab!...BooM!)

One of the soccer coaches invited me to get involve in kids' ministry as soccer huddle coach. At first, I never thought it's a "Y-E-S!", i assume it would be 1 (least) out of 10 because lot of things juggling in my mind that i need to be done first and lot of requirements that i need to pass. During my interview (my last requirement), the volunteer staff of kids' ministry asked me lot of questions, i told her that i love kids, telling more stories about kids that i met...Oh! stories about happy moment, but on the sad part of their (kids) stories, my tears started to flow, I've stopped for awhile and immediately wiped all my tears, so that Otnie won't noticed me. While Otnie is sitting at the outside of the room, he noticed it! he doesn't mind whether he's allowed to get in or not, but "still" he immediately came in, then he hugs me "very" tightly and asked puzzledly "What happened? Why are you crying?", the volunteer staff of kids' ministry smiled and said "Oh! Sorry! i'm so sorry, i made your mom cry." I smiled and said (while wiping my tears) "Nothing, just nothing...I'm ok, no worries! See!" She realized and encouraged me that I should be involve in kids' ministry. At last! All my requirements are done in one day! Yipii! I think this is the right time that God wants me to get back  😉  I'm so happy and thankful to God that He used those people for me to get back in kids' ministry. Oh! Well! Otnie will be there too! he will be my "great" helper!  😊

(coaches pray together!)

Each individual was created according to God's plan and purpose. Everything is created for a purpose. In every person's heart there is a desire that God might use him/her. Anybody can be an instrument in God's hand, but it depends on the attitude toward God.. Is it pleasing to God?

(As coaches, we do have fun at times)

In 2 Timothy 2:20-21 says "In a large house there are things made out of gold and silver. But there are also things made out of wood and clay. Some have special purposes. Others have common purposes. Suppose someone stays away from what is common. Then the Master will be able to use them for special purposes. They will be made holy. They will be ready to do any good work"

(All for "HIM")

When God give you a ministry, He never makes mistake. It would be fitted according to your needs, skills, interest and purpose. Actually, as a soccer huddle coach, I had so much fun! I met a lot of new friends. 😊 When i'm down, we pray together and lifting one another. We treated each other like a "real" brothers and sisters in "Christ"... i love it so much to be part of soccer coaches! Yey!  😄   Our soccer head coach always reminding us that "whatever we do, we do it all for HIM"

No comments:

Post a Comment