Saturday, November 12, 2011

Wet Market

Otnie had a lot of friends at the wet market. When he's not with me, they asked me panicky "where's otnie?!? where's your baby?!?", it seems they know otnie well than i am...hahahaha


I wanted Otnie to have a good relationship with them. You know...how naughty he can be, at his very young age he doesn't know what is right or what is wrong, as a parents we should guide our children. In Proverbs 22:6 says "Train up a child in the way he should go, even when he is old he will not depart from it."


One time I caught Otnie playing those vegetables by throwing or juggling at it. I warned and explained him 3 times, but he didn't stop, so i asked him to say goodbye to them. When we got home, i disciplined him for disobeying and messing the store. Then i hugged him and said "mommy loves you very much, Jesus is so sad if you do something bad. The owner of the store wouldn't like you anymore because you messed all their stuff and the food they eat came from what they sell, so how could they sell those if it spoiled up? God doesn't like playing those vegetable because it's what God had provided us for food and He doesn't like it to be wasted."

 I guided and helped Otnie to make a sorry card and at the back of it that says "I'm sorry for messing your store."

No comments:

Post a Comment