Monday, February 20, 2012

will you be my valentine?

At homeschooling playgroup. Otnie's teacher took a picture of him and guided him how to make a necklace. As he finished it, he asked me to wear the necklace, so i do it for a while....hehehehe, he looks so happy and said "mommy, you look so beautiful and it fits you".


At home. Otnie gave the necklace to his daddy and said "How wonderful it is!.... daddy looks handsome and it fits!"....hahaha.


They do the kissing fight or tickle fight!!!... nah!.. they always do that when his daddy got home.



That night while i'm preparing for Otnie to go to bed.
otnie: "mommy, did daddy have work tomorrow?"
mommy: "yes and why?"
otnie: "ok, if daddy doesn't have work by sunday, so daddy and i will be going to buy a flowers for you."
i smiled, then i hug and kiss him goodnight. But deep in my heart, there's a tears of joy.

Oh! by the way, Otnie made his promise. They bought me a real and live orchid plants. Up until now... it's still blooming. Planting flowers is my new hobby and i love it. It's all started from my sweet hubby.


This valentine's day it reminds me how God loves us so much. No matter how bad or good we are, He is always there for us. It's like a Father who dearly love His son/daughter. In the bible says “As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love" (John 15:9)


What about you....us? do we love God? or have we accept God to be our daddy?

No comments:

Post a Comment