Friday, February 10, 2012

otnie turns 6


I'm amazed that otnie woke up so early. I hugged, kiss and greeted him happy birthday. While i'm preparing for his breakfast, he ask me to light a candle for him, so here it is....


When daddy got home. Before dinner, he ask to light a candle for him again and sing a song for him.


My heart melted when otnie told me "mommy, it's ok that there's no cake and no party, just simply the three of us, i have new storybook and new toy car already, so that's it." The storybook and the toy car that we bought for him, it's been a very long time that he's been waiting and praying for it. I remember before we bought it, I told him "if it is God's will then God will provide that for you". He loves to read books very much and he loves cars too!...just any toy cars would satisfied him, especially a cheaper one. He knows how to spend money wisely. When he buy a toy and look at the price, if the price is P100 (pesos) and up....he would tell us its expensive and he won't buy it. 

Most of the time, i saw Otnie's contentment and joyfulness. Recycled bottles or any recycled materials are one of his favorite things to play with, then he started to imagine what toys he was holding. Peoples who visited and saw a lot of toys at otnie's toy box are having a hard time to believe that we (my husband and i) seldom buying toy for him. It's not on the material things that make us so joyful, but the contentment that each one of us had.

No comments:

Post a Comment