Monday, February 9, 2015

Give Us A Clean Heart

[Photo Source: Biblia.com]

In Psalm 51:10-12 says
10 Create in me a clean heart, O God,
And renew a steadfast spirit within me.
11 Do not cast me away from Your presence,
And do not take Your Holy Spirit from me.
12 Restore to me the joy of Your salvation,
And uphold me by Your generous Spirit.

Last Saturday, in my violin lesson, i cried because it's so hard and i looked like a monster because of my bad attitude. But today, God reminds me that i must ask Him always for help even in hard times. I cannot do it by myself.

We must accept, pray and ask Jesus that He will create us in a clean heart. Sometimes, it's hard for us to follow God's will, but the ultimate source for us to change is to ask God's help.



By: Otnie

No comments:

Post a Comment