Thursday, February 5, 2015

God Use The Least Of All

[photo source: WordPicture]

When we are not very smart and not strong, we are always winning because of God.

Like for example, i am independent homeschooling. People thinks that i have poor in education or learning because my mom is not a professional teacher, they thought that we don't have enough resources and they keep on thinking that i have no socialization. But God chose that way because He is the greatest. They don't know i have more friends from kids to adults in different kinds of living. God provides resources in creative ways. My mom is not a professional teacher, but God always teaches my mom to be a creative teacher and i love it so much!  :)  Then my dad is a disciplinarian in my homeschooling days, yes sir! daddy  :)  My mom is always reporting at my dad in everything what i've done for the whole day.

God chooses people who are not smart or strong, so that they will know that God is awesome! and they are not! :)

By: Otnie

No comments:

Post a Comment