Tuesday, January 17, 2012

today is your birthday!!...muah!



When Otnie woke up in the morning.

Otnie: (keep hugging and kissing me) "mommy, wake up!! wake up! it's your birthday today, i love you mommy and happy birthday."
me: (hugs and kisses at Otnie) "Oh! thank you!! i love you! muah!"
Otnie: "mommy, let's go out! then we go to national bookstore and buy a gift for you, i will find your favorite books to read and a white rose for you"
me: (hugs Otnie tightly and smile) "greetings and saying i love you that would be fine"


When my husband got home, he surprised me with a chiffon cake and some of my favorite snack...YUMMY! i love it!. I said "it's over spending, you shouldn't buy anything for me", but he insisted..."it's your birthday, we should celebrate it in a simple way because God blessed us and give us another wonderful life."

We love because He first loved us. - 1 John 4:19

No comments:

Post a Comment