Saturday, April 3, 2010

I thank God For My Body - (My Head)

I taught him the things he haven't taught yet. I tried to test him during playtime or story time

Sample of Conversation:

me: where's your eyes?
otnie (pointing at his eyes): here!
me: how many eyebrow do you have?
otnie: two.
me: are you sure?
otnie (pointing at his eyebrows): yah! it's two... look! look!
me (smiled): ah.. ok
me: where's your mouth?
otnie (pointing at his mouth): here!
me: ah ok...how about lips?
otnie: (make a sound) mamama!... MmmMMm!.. then (pointing at his lips) here!
me: you're right :)
me: where's your teeth?
otnie (pointing at his teeth): here!...
me: is it white? brown? yellow or black? hahahaha....
otnie (laughing): it's white
me: are you sure? (looking at otnie's teeth) let me see... hmmm... ok.. it's all white, but it will turn to yellow...or to brown...or to black if you're too lazy to brush your teeth.
me: where's your nose?
otnie (pointing at his nose): here!...nose!.. nose!... nose!
me: how many nose do you have?
otnie (pointing at his nose): it's one.
me: no... Look..(pointing at my nostril then laughing)it's 2
otnie: (keep on laughing)
me: ok.. you win!...hahahaha... it's only one
me: where's your ears?
otnie (pointing at his ears): it's here.
me: where's your hairs?
otnie (trying to pull and pointing at his hairs): here!
me: ok :) then.. how many hairs do you have?
otnie (trying to count a strand of his hairs one by one): 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10...lots...lots...lots
me: hahahaha...you can't count that all. (Touching at my hairs)See..That's too many.
me: does bert (puppet character in sesame street) has an eyebrow.
otnie (pointing at bert's eyebrow): yah! yah!
me: then.. how many eyebrow does bert has?
otnie: it's one.
me: are you sure? 'coz we do have 2 eyebrows.
otnie: (pointing at bert's eyebrow) LOook! it's only one. (pointing at my eyebrows and his eyebrows) You and me are 2.
me: ok we're done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment