Thursday, March 31, 2011

relationship...indeed!!

I'm all rushed in doing chores from morning till early afternoon - like preparing dinner in advance and preparing things for my son, so that we could join for last evening of bible study series.

Instead of doing things smoothly and well, everything is a messed. I accidentally injured one of my finger because i eagerly killed the only one cockroach under the 3 layered plastic shelves. Otnie ate his lunch too slow, it took almost 2 hours to finish it, i kept reminding him, but i'm about to blow my anger..."are you done!?!", then he kept saying "yes mom, i'm almost done". While taking his afternoon nap, he made lots of excuses - like going to pee or going for a drink some water...etc...etc...etc., to make those excuses to an end, i gave him 1st warning and more explanation, but!!... time is up! he hasn't took his nap.

When we're about to go out, otnie wasn't feeling ok, he had a little bit of diarrhea, but he insisted me.."we need to go and don't mind it", it seems that he doesn't want me to blame him for not going out. So i called my husband to tell about the situation.

Hmmm...being so busy and rushed for the whole day, i forgot my son!! even though he's there all the time, but for me he's not existing. I felt guilt in my heart and God wants me to learn something. I hug him tightly and told him..."we're not going out, daddy doesn't want us to go out, you're not feeling ok, you need more rest, i'm sorry that mommy was so busy for the whole day and i forgot about you. Daddy and i love you so much."

No matter how stressful the situation was. God is in control. It's not a big deal for not joining in the last evening of bible study series, but the most important is showing God's love by spending time together with my loved ones. Sometimes we're too busy on something and we forgot to give time for our loved ones. Time is very precious because when it pass, you can't go back and can't recover it.

No comments:

Post a Comment