Brothers and sisters, I don't consider that I have taken hold of it yet. But here is the one thing I do. I forget what is behind me. I push hard toward what is ahead of me. - Philippians 3:13 (NIRV)
Jesus will be happy if i do obey more. I will improve myself not to get too messy during eating time.
Thursday, July 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Otnie learned to love the nature by not littering and planting more. I wanted him to know that God's creation are so amazing. FLOWER PLA...
-
Sungka is a well known Filipino game, in which two players re-distribute shells or marbles or pebbles or seeds in the two rows of holes...
-
Praying is like talking to God, if you like something just tell Him, but sometimes He will not give it to you because it's not import...
-
Time run so quickly. My son is no longer a baby, but yet for us he's still our baby. Taking picture with a friend Honor...
No comments:
Post a Comment