Thursday, April 16, 2015

God Is My Shelter

[Photo Source: Wallpaper4god]

I learned that Jesus is my shelter. He provides and taking care of everything i need. He knows what's best for me which people don't know. When people looks at my situation, they thought that Jesus doesn't care at all, but the truth is He cares a lot! And we need to trust Him more.

Jesus taught me how to eat healthy food by providing budget which is fit for my need. I heard when someone asking my mom how did she trained me to eat healthy food. The only thing she could tell them..."there is no extra budget to buy for junk food, the only way is to go to wet market. Buying rice, some fruits, vegetables, fishes, some chicken meats and eggs (my favorite!) which are cheaper and healthy." I thank God for teaching my mom how to cook delicious food!! Yummy!! Mouth watering too! Huh!... hahahaha

People thought i don't go to school and i don't learned anything, but Jesus taking care of my homeschooling. He provides things for my learning, like science my favorite subject and violin lesson too! My mom needs not to worry for buying my curriculum, because God gave it already! :)


By: Otnie

No comments:

Post a Comment